Delivery time: 3-4 weeks directly from Italian manufacturer
LC2 armchair by Le Corbusier made in Italy - is one of the most famous of the Bauhaus age. With its sober shapes it speaks for culture and success. The armchair was designed in 1928 by this famous designer. The chair consists of four square pillows so yields to accurate dice. You can find it in prestigious law firms and entrepreneurs.
This product is no longer in stock
Elegant curved chromed tubular steel frame, the loose cushions are made from high quality polyurethane foam and are enclosed by dacron, seat cushion with feathers on top, the cover is available in high quality leather, pony fel, or fabric.
Traditional Italian handicraft production
5 years manufacturer's warranty
LC2 sofa 2-seater by Le Corbusier - Bauhaus age results together with the armchair and the three seater in a stylish seating furniture for hotel halls, lofts or living spaces with high design standards. This whole group were designed as a stylish, comfortable group by the famous architect Le Corbusier.
LC2 sofa 3-seater by Le Corbusier together with the 2-seater and the armchair is a perfect sitting furniture created by the famous designer Le Corbusier. Together they form a perfectly shaped seating group for rooms, or lounges with sophisticated design. Italian handicraft.
LC6 table by famous designer Le Corbusier was first presented in Paris in 1929 as part of his furniture LC collection. The handmade table, also known as "Tube d`Avion", is an elegant combination of steel and glass. The steel frame is made of shaped oval tube. The glass top is supported by 4 plates and is available in different qualities and thikness to...
Laccio table-short designed by famous Bauhaus designer Marcel Breuer was originally a stool. Originally it was used in studios and workshops as pouff. Today, the Laccio`s serve as a side/cofee table. However you use this piece of furniture it express the Bauhaus form is always an eye-catching.
Table lamp chromed with glass base, white opaline glass shade (60W). It was designed by designer Wilhelm Wagenfeld and C. J. Jucker 1924 as a desk lamp in the workshop of Weimar-Bauhaus. It indispensable complement to all classical furniture.